|Applications: On and Off-road driving, farming machinery, trucks, buses, and boating applications.
Prices: start from $239.00/Pair for 35w 4" through to $587.00/Pair for 100w 9". All prices include GST & Delivery!
* IP57 Rainproof: suitable for most driving conditions.**Note: If you are doing creek crossings we recommend
that the lights be taken apart and cleaned thou roughly.
* Voltage: Budget - 12v or 24v available. Pro Grade 9-32v Multi-Volt
* Power Rating: Budget - 35,55,75,100 watts available. Pro Grade - 35w, 55w, 70 watts available. **Note: 100w ballasts are externally mounted, all others are internal.
* Current Draw:
Start-up 35w: 4.5amps @12v, Constant 3amps @12v.
Start-up 55w: 5.5amps @12v, Constant 3.5amps @12v.
Start-up 70w: 6.5amps @12v, Constant 4amps @12v
Start-up 100w: 8amps @12v, Constant 6amps @12v
* Beam Types: Spot or Euro. **Note: A spot beam can also be called a pencil beam. The Spot beam will give you maximum distance. The euro beam is a rally type beam, it supersedes the old spread beam type lights. The euro beam will give you width, and distance, but not as much distance as a spot beam. When buying, specify if you
want 1x spot and 1x euro, or 2x euro, or 2x spot, and we will send out exactly what configuration you want.
* Color Temperature: 6000k Cool White (other colors available on request). Scientists tell us our eyes are best
suited to mid-day sunlight to see the contrast of objects, this is about 5770 kelvin. We recommend 4000k to 6000k, 6000k being closest to a pure white color.
* CE & RoHs Compliant
The difference between the Budget ballasts and the Pro Grade ballasts is that the budget ballasts are OEM and are normal analogue ballasts with a 12 month warranty, they cover the 35w, 55w, and 70w range, The the Pro Grade Ballasts are high quality digital ballasts and have a 3yr warranty. The Pro Grade are available in 35w, 55w, 70w, and 100w.
The Pro Grade ballasts have high quality components such as USA made digital chips, Siemens parts, and Japanese parts.
The Pro Grade ballasts also have very fast start rates and are efficient on bulbs, this means your HID bulbs will have a longer life and there is no delay when switching them on, compared to an analogue ballasts which takes about 30 seconds to reach full brightness.
You can specify which ballasts you want in your lights, and they will be specified in the product listings.
||Top to Flush Mount
||Front to Mid Bolt
||Back to Mid Bolt
|For more details call 1300 775 359